Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Project Design Engineer Instrumentation
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Project Design Engineer Instrumentation for a plant-owner active in the renewables in the region of Rotterdam.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy.
You will work for a plant-owner who produce renewable fuels. They aim to become the global leader in renewable and circular solutions. With approximately 150 colleagues you will improve the plant in an efficient and safe manner.
As a Project Design Engineer Instrumentation, you will be responsible for small- to medium-scale investment projects for development and maintenance.
You ensure that the internal stakeholders are included in the initial stage of the project and the specifications are clear for the design engineers and subcontractors.
- You are responsible for the conceptual and basic engineering.
- You are with the I&C team responsible for the functional and technical specifications for the Instruments
- You are responsible controlling and guiding suppliers and subcontractors
- You will participate in the purchase of the DCS and SIS systems and also the testing of those systems
- You will actively take part in the FAT and SAT and operates as point of contact for Instrumentation related questions
- You will lead the design work of complex projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- You act as a Discipline Lead of a design team, to manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- You make sure that the detailed engineering is hand over correctly to the construction team
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ experience within Instrumentation engineering
- You have preferably knowledge of DCS and SIS automation Systems
- You preferably have knowledge of SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI)
- Fluent, written and spoken in English
- High Safety and quality awareness
- A position within a fast growing company
- Direct employment at the client
- A good salary based on experience (€80.000- €95.000)
- Excellent fringe benefits (bonus of appr. 8%, 25+16 paid holidays, very good pension)
- The possibility to work for a company that creates the newest solutions in renewable energy