Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Maintenance Engineer E&I
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation for a plant-owner active in the chemical industry in the region of Rotterdam.
This concerns a direct contract at the client.
As Maintenance Engineer E&I you will work at a plant-owner who is operating world-wide in the chemical industry. You will help them maintain and optimize their production locations By means of e.g. preventive maintenance, replacement programs and preventing events to reoccur. You will work within a multidisciplinary Maintenance Engineering team. The whole technical team exist of 150 employees.
- You optimize existing preventive E&I maintenance strategies and set up new ones
- You ensure that the maintenance strategies are implemented
- You prepare test protocols and working methods and integrate this into the preventive maintenance plans
- You are responsible for the Root Cause Analysis studies
- You give advice and support at complex E&I failures
- You are responsible with the other maintenance engineers for setting up a 5-year long range plan by identifying maintenance and replacement projects
- You give input from maintenance point of view during shutdowns and turnarounds
- You determine with the E&I team the optimal spare part strategy for E&I components
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a Maintenance Engineering role or comparable
- Experience in the process industry (preferable chemical industry)
- SAP knowledge is a pré;
- Fluent English and knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- Working for a plant-owner
- Direct contract at the client
- Good Salary (80.000 – 100.000)
- Good Fringe benefits: (bonus of 10%, 36 holidays, etc)
- Possibility to grow due to training and courses