Overview Control & Automation jobs
Project Manager DCS Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Project Manager DCS for Chemical/Offshore projects in Belgium.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
"For this vacancy we are looking for a project manager who wants to work on automation projects in Belgium. In this role you will be guiding multiple DCS projects in the chemical and offshore industry. Most of the time you will be working remotely from home”
The Job: Project Manager DCS
- You are responsible for guiding the project team in automation/migration DCS projects.
- You are responsible for establishing the project plan to meet scope, budget, planning, quality and define risks.
- You are responsible for controlling and monitoring the status of the projects.
- You are responsible for communication between internal and external organisations.
- You are responsible for the documentation of the projects (planning, quality, budget)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role as Project Manager.
- You have proven experience in the process industry, preferably chemical or offshore.
- You have proven experience in guiding project teams in automation and migration DCS projects.
- You have experience with DCS systems (Honeywell, Yokogawa, Invensys, ABB or similar).
- You are preferably PMP certified or equivalent.
- You speak fluent English and preferably French or Dutch.
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Appropriate hourly rate
- Possibility to start directly
- Possibility to work remotely from home
Are you interested, or do you know anyone who might be? Please send me a message and we will contact you.