Overview Instrumentation jobs
Instrumentation Design Engineer – Temporary Project Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Instrumentation Design Engineer for an EPC contractor in the region of Haarlem.
This concerns a contract for at least 6 months with a possibility to extend.
- You are responsible for making technical documents such as manuals and drawings
- You are responsible for making the functional and technical specifications of instruments
- You are responsible for checking technical documents as described above
- You are responsible for the technical evaluation and assessment of offers from suppliers.
- You are responsible for providing communication with and information in the technical field to suppliers and co-workers
- You have a HBO or MBO+ degree
- You have preferably 5+ years of experience as a Instrumentation Engineer or Instrumentation Designer with some engineering experience
- You have experience with AutoCAD and MS office
- You have preferably experience in the iron, steel and / or aluminum industry
- You are willing to travel for 10-20% to visit plants and the office in the Netherlands
- You have perfect verbal and written skills in the English language
- Good hourly rate or salary
- The possibility to start directly
- The possibility to work partly from home